Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank you

This afternoon Jim and I and friends went to the Christian movie, "Fireproof." I recommend it for everyone. The message of love and salvation is there for all. For more information:



The movie ended around 6 p.m., and when we came out of the theater, the sun was just beginning to set. Since I had brought the digital camera with me, I decided to click this picture before heading home. God's beauty is so magnificent.

The four of us came back to our house, where we had a bite to eat and played a game of Scrabble (Jim won and I lost - that seems to be the case even when its just the two of us), and then took our friends back to their place.

As I was driving home on Edgewood Road, we had just gone through an intersection (light was green) and were in the left lane, when a car that should have been stopped, wasn't, and careened around that corner, aimed right at us. I saw him and I think Jim said something and I just put those brakes on immediately. Possibly said a quick prayer at the same moment. I was expecting a crash, but that car did not hit us. When I looked up, the car was being driven recklessly on the curb, speeding away; couldn't get away fast enough. I believe God's angels surrounded our car and prevented anything from happening to us. We drove away without a scratch, without a dent and without any anxiety. Thank you Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful day with you.

    Your Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6