Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shining the Light

"You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it useful again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless. You are the light of the world - like a city on a mountain, glowing in the night for all to see. Don't hide your light under a basket! Instead, put it on a stand and let it shine for all." - Matthew 5:13-15

My blog, I want to be salt, sharing you Lord, the light of the world, with all.

Help me overcome when I am selfish, help me to not be complacent, to think it is me that accomplishes great (and not so great) things. It is never me, never about me. Help me Lord to always remember the Truths, your truths, not mine. In your name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6