Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Duh!

I talk about my pet peeves and then .... unfortunately, I'll say something that I feel awful about. You know, hoof and mouth disease, where you insert foot before brain is engaged. Well I did it. Not too many minutes ago. Someone called, asking for, you know, those people whose names we don't have. May I talk to so and so. Not if you can't pronouce our names. Then you hang up.

Well now I've started thinking about it. God just interrupted my thoughts to let me know its not a very good witness of my walk with Him if I'm not cordial and pleasant. So, guess I'll have to work on that.

... now I'm afraid to answer the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6