Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I

I feel somewhat down today
Is it because of the cold
the time of year
the many projects I have
and not all my own
why is it?
not just today though
it has been many days
sometimes

I feel so burdened
I think of many
There are many
who cross,
who come,
who are there

Some
I visit with
through Facebook
or
Twitter
or
E-mail
or
phone
or
mailed letter

Some
I make attempts
but success
is fleeting
No answer
No reply
No comment.

They are not there.

And I don't know
where
or why
or what that means
If there is
something
I should be
doing
I do not know.

The tiredness I feel
is not
necessarily
sleepy tired

but
sort of
tired from thinking
would like to
be free
from it all

not
free from being though

Not
interested
in ending
my being.

There is only
1 gospel
There is only
1 way
To life eternal
There is only
1 Christ
1 son of God
Only 1

That 1
is there for me
He can
lift my burden
if it is
His will
My desires
are not
necessarily
His desires --
His will is what matters
ultimately.
But He hears
He listens
to my turmoil
my fears
my concerns

There are
some
They are
everywhere.
think
they
are
Failures
Junk
Unwanted
Unloved
Bored

So easy to fall
in a trap
of self
So easy to fall
into
believing
what another
says of you

Harder to
ignore
to step aside
to push away

Harder to
recognize
you are worthy
you are a
Child of the
King
of Jesus Christ.
His son
His daughter
His.

So hard to do
So very hard
to do.

Help me
Lord
Lift me up
Lord
Show me
Lord
Where Lord
you would have me
go
or
do
or
be
Today.

Be me?

Do I hear
Him

Does He

"Be my child."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6