Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, October 6, 2008

I pray you will

"May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God." - Ephesians 3:19

I pray this for all. Everyone I know, whether we've met personally or only through an E-mail or just a casual encounter in a grocery or department store. Those I've known all my life or just a brief while. I am sorry for the many mistakes, errors in judgement I have made in my journey thus far and how they may have affected you in some way. I am sure there will be more mistakes to come.

That is how we learn. God shows us the error of our ways and if we are obedient to His way, we will remember, turn aside, turn away, and begin again.

I pray you will accept God's gift of salvation through His son, be filled with the Holy Spirit and experience the love of Christ, and then begin your new life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6