Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, October 1, 2005

The Lord

I have been reading the psalms and today's reading was Psalm 118. The first thing I noticed was "His mercy endures forever." I remembered reading yesterday in Psalm 117 that "His truth endures forever." I remember because I wrote it down. I've been contemplating doing a word study on "truth" but today I thought I'd check out the phrase "endures forever."

I found
  • 42 occurrences referring to His mercy
  • 4 occurrences referring to His righteousness
  • 1 occurrence referring to His praise
  • 1 occurrence referring to His truth
  • 1 occurrence referring to His righteous judgments
  • 1 occurrence referring to His name
  • 1 occurrence referring to His word

My God reigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6