Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Lord

The Lord IS
  • righteous
  • faithful ... trusthworthy
  • pure
  • everlasting
  • truth

He is so much more. But that is what He is in Psalm 119 verses 137-144.

Dear Lord,

Help me to always believe in you, never let me become wayward and distant from you.

Bring to my mind all that you are. Remembering you are faithful, help me too to to be faithful and do all that you instruct.

Help me always to see your truths.

Help me stay afloat, not falter, not drown in sorrow, in debt to man (myself or others).

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6