Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, October 7, 2005

I will follow you ...

Some of you may remember the song "I will follow you." It was around probably during the late 1960s. I love that song.

But the meaning I'm thinking of here, has to do with following the Lord. Psalm 119 (He) says:
"Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I shall keep it to the end."

Instruct, help me understand, direct me in your ways;
Incline my heart toward you and not inwardly to my own selfish desires;
Shield my eyes from looking at worthless things;
Regenerate, rejuvenate me to follow you;
Bring to my mind your every word to keep me on your path to righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6