Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What is a Christian?

What is a Christian and are you one? To me a Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ. It is not one who merely prays or attends church. Its a personal relationship with Jesus, the founder of our faith.

On my Web site, http://windowtochristianministriesiniowa.com I have a link about World Religions. Under Christianity, there is listed Protestant, Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox. The primary belief of all three is that Jesus is the Messiah and Saviour and heaven can only be assessed through belief and faith in Him.

What I find sad is that is where it stops. I have received emails from some people who think Catholicism is a cult and others who thank me for listing it as part of Christianity. Its confusing to say the least.

Earlier this morning I started reading on this Web site:
Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry
. I will be doing some more reading and studying before I come to definite conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6