Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, October 28, 2005

Ministries

I'm working on a new business idea ... one that might bring in some of that GREEN stuff, and no, I don't mean the grass on the ground or the leaves on some trees that haven't even turned red yet!

This project is connected with Window To Christian Ministries ... in Iowa in a broad sense. I'm putting together a Web site (its not up yet!) to sell laminated memorial keepsakes/tribute cards and bookmarks.

I've talked to lots of people who would like laminated copies of a loved ones' obituary, and they don't know where to turn. I've decided to fill a void here, although there are some funeral homes who provide this service and a lot of copy shops can laminate all sorts of things for you.

Today I even applied for a sales tax license, although unfortunately that will take 4 to 6 weeks before it arrives in my mailbox.

I've been toying with this idea for some time, but today I went forth and got a little bit conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6