Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, September 30, 2005

A day for other things

I didn't feel well Wednesday afternoon, so I only worked at my paying job 4 hours. Then on Thursday, I worked 6 hours. Today is Friday, the first day of my weekend. I feel better, but am not completely up to par. I'm not eating much, and I think I've lost at least one pound over the last few days.

Anyway, today being a free day so to speak, I elected to work on my Christian Ministries Web site, adding Christian churches to the communities page. Its a long, drawn-out process ... I wish there was a way to simplify it, but that's doubtful, unless of course you have MONEY ( ... to have someone else do it). Anyway, I have a few more churches listed in various towns in the fair state of Iowa.

I enjoy working on the site. I wish more people were aware of it and utilized it. But they will come. Just keep pushing and doing what the Lord bids of you.

Today is the last day of September. The weather has been breezy but really nice. Too bad I spent so much of it indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6