Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us -- Feb. 6

FEBRUARY 6 

Did I get a restful sleep? 

Am I still tired? 

Before I got out of bed, did I thank the Lord for His many blessings? 

Do I thank Him forbeing with me the day before, the current day? 

Do I see how things go before I decide to thank the Lord for anything? 

Do I just move -- go, without thought as to whether it is right, whether God is in my midst? 

What do I learn during the tough times? 

Have I grown -- matured -- or have I fallen down, away? 

Do I see the gifts God gives to me? 

Am I aware of His Presence? 

Does His light shine upon me? 

Do I have fullness of life -- His Life living in me? 

Am I joyful, at peace? 

Have I turned away from Him to other things? 

Has the glow disappeared? 

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." ~ Matthew 11:28-29

"I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting." ~ I Timothy 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6