Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us -- Feb. 10

FEBRUARY 10

Do I spend ample time with the Lord each morning? 

How much is enough time? 

Do I feel refreshed about the amount of time I spend with the Lord - in prayer, Bible study, meditation and even jouraling? 

Do I feel quilty when I feel the tug of the Lord on my heart but fail to respond? 

Do I care about what is pleasing to the Lord or only to me? 

Do I really accomplish more in less time after my time with the Lord? 

How come I sometimes feel I haven't accomplished as much as I'd like? 

Is it perhaps possible some item was unnecessary?

Is it perhaps possible what was on my plate to do was more than enough and with the Lord's help, it would be accomplished? 

Do I look at what I have to do or think I need to get done from His perspective insted of my own? 

Do I pray His will, not my own? 

Do I think I always need to be on the go, whether I accomplish anything or not? 

Do I do meaningless tasks?

What does God consider meaningless? 

God says if I stay in continual communication with Him, I will avoid meaningless works.

When Jesus was at the home of Mary and Martha, Martha was busy serving and Mary was sitting at the feet of Jesus listening and learning. Martha says to Jesus in Luke 10:40b, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me."  
Jesus' response in verse 41: "Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her." 

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." ~ Psalm 32:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6