Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us - Feb. 11

FEBRUARY 11

Do I feel the light of His Presence upon me? 

Do I see opportunities in the darkness? 

Are the opportunities to show others the way of Jesus only available when it is light? 

Am I afraid? 

Do I remain focused on the Lord in sunny days and dull, dark days? 

Would I rather stay in bed on days that look like evening stayed overnight? 

Am I at peace no matter what is going on about me? 

Do I get caught up in the difficulties of others? 

Do I forget that prayer is the key to the answers I seek from my heavenly Father? 

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." ~ John 1:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6