Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us - Feb. 13

FEBRUARY 13 ~ Peace

The Lord's Presence gives us peace, yet when our focus on Him is absent, our peace diminishes. 

Why do I allow that to happen? 

Why do I allow comments made by another or my own thoughts bring me down? 

Why do I react instead of just letting the moment go by? 

Why do I let perceived thinking become my reality? 

How can i sit quietly one minute and burst out with frustrated irritation the next? 

How can the Lord forgive me over and over for my every mistake? 

The peace of God is so fine a treasure. Always with me. Yet, sometimes, it seems we bury it, fail to utilize it. 

What good is this treasure if I don't give my all to the giver? 

"Peace I leave with you, My Peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." ~John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6