Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us -- Feb. 4

FEBRUARY 4

"Bring Me your weakness, and receive My Peace."

My weakness. 
His Peace. 

Am I weak today? 

Am I emotionally weak ... emotionally weak ... physically weak ... mentally weak ... spiritually weak? 


Am I not strong? 

How do I accept myself?

How do I / how can I accept my circumstances? 


"The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace." ~ Psalm 29:11 

"The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." 
~Numbers 6:24-26


a promise. a blessing.  

We all are weak. Sometimes we don't realize it; we think we have it together all the time. 

When I am filled / we are filled with rage, we proclaiming strength of will, but our strength does not come from God, and without His Power we are as weak as a newborn babe.

We need others, but more than any other, we need the Lord Jesus, who will accomplish in us all He desires and all that will bring us what we need and where we need.

Am I weak?  Yes! 

Am I thankful for all the Lord does throughout the day? 

Do I trust His guiding light? 

When a computer program causes problems and I am frustrated, am I showing my weakness?  Yes. 

How do I gain or regain strength? 

How do I get out from under a pile of mess? 

Apologize -- to the Lord, to another. Even if you see nothing you did wrong, your strength has caused another to be weak, and that weakness does not bring peace. 

Think about what you plan on saying before it is said.

How can I be more aware of the Lord's Presence within me? 

"But I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Your Salvation." ~ Psalm 13:5

Focus. Remember. Study. Worship. Praise. Pray. Meditate. 

FOCUS

Focus On Christ (the) Understanding Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6