Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

True Love

Searching for Psalm 37:7, I found
Song of Songs
a short book
I didn't remember existing
nestled between
Ecclesiastes
and Isaiah.

True love
between
a man and a woman
married
to each other
meeting
each other's
needs.

My beloved
How beautiful
My treasure
How lovely
I search
but he is gone.
heartsick I am.

My love
is
oh so handsome
better,
more so than
any other.
None can compete

My friend

You are my beloved
and I?
am I your
perfect dove

"Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers
in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass." - Psalm 37:7

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) my beloved.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sweetheart for your b'day wishes. I love you with every measure of my being. God brought us together. You were there at Church on the day ... February 7, 1988.

    It is going to be a long week away from you, but yet at least we have the cell phone AND e-mail.

    Thank you for just being you and the fact you are my main encourager.

    I thank God for you!

    With love,

    Your Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6