Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

Time

There is a time for every purpose,
every event,
every desire,
every delight,
every pleasure
under heaven.

When is the time

Is my time here or coming

Or has it gone by

Have I missed it
and not known

Or is it still coming

Are the hopes
and dreams,
plans
and aspirations
still
an open window
of opportunity?

Will I be given
the chance
I so desire

Or
will it be
nipped in the bud?
Denied...

I can only pray
the opportunity
the chance
for me
still exists ...

is not fleeting.
will gain momentum
and be
the right time
for me
now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6