Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, January 9, 2009

Give your burdens to the Lord

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you;..." -- Psalm 55:22

Cast all
my burdens
My concerns.

Cast them
lay them
give them ...

To the Lord

and He
shall,
He will
sustain
Me.
Carry me
through.
Be with me.

Such
a simple
command
it would seem.

For being
so simple
why
is it
so hard
to follow,
to
obey
?

So easy
to be
human ...
for I am.

So hard
to be
like
Christ
for
I am not ...

... only a follower
and
a long, long
way
from
being
like Him.

Cast your burdens upon ME
and I will sustain you

"My yoke is easy, My burden is light." - Matthew 11:30

"Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass." - Psalm 37: 5

"Do not fret...
Do not become incensed
Do not become angry
Do not become indignant
Do not be envious

"It only causes harm." - Psalm 37: 8b

"Do not worry about your life." - Matthew 6: 25

"Do not worry about tomorrow." - Matthew 6: 34

Your Father knows of your needs - Matthew 6:32, Luke 12:30

"Casting all your care (anxiety) upon Him, for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5: 7



1 comment:

  1. What exactly are the differences between Baptists? I am a Catholic and curious.

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6