Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baldwin organ

This afternoon seemed to be as good a time as any to check out my other E-mail accounts and see if anything noteworthy was present. I came across the following E-mail from a fellow Iowan looking for a good home for a Baldwin organ. I find it interesting how people find their way to my Window To Christian Ministries resource site for whatever reason. Sometimes I have wondered if it serves any useful good, but God did instruct me to start it... hence, that in itself, makes it useful.

If you are interested in this particular organ, please reply to Harold Cross in Des Moines at HaroldCross4@mchsi.com Thanks from both of us.

We have what I believe to be a Model 45-HP Baldwin organ. We inherited it from my wife's grandmother for sentimental purposes more so than playing purposes. There are no musicians in our family so, in essence, it hasn't been played for 15 years. Prior to that, I'm not sure. It is in good shape (a few scratches) and does work other than a few keys are static-ey.

Sentimentality is losing out to practicality. We thought it would be a nice addition to a church in need, but we’ve had little luck in finding any takers. I ran across your Windows To Christian Ministries in Iowa site as I was doing more research today. So, I thought I would write just to ask if you knew of any organization, church, or individual that might have an interest in acquiring our organ. And by “acquiring,” depending on its use, most likely donated in exchange for someone’s time/effort in taking it off our hands.

If you think this may be of interest to someone and/or an organization that you know, please pass this along to them and have them reply to me.

1 comment:

  1. It ends at the New Year of Japan and the next event is Setsubun, February 3.

    Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6