Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunday events

I turned a corner mid afternoon Thursday, Sept. 23, and the self-imposed misery of this week in remembering past pain started to lessen. I know God played a big part in it and I am grateful for Him as well as the people which He brought me in contact. Most of you don't know who you are, but I do, and I thank you. And those of you who do know, I thank you double.

Tomorrow is Sunday, Sept. 26. There are two events special about this day  --  it is International Bunny Day and my husband, Jimmy, was ordained to the Gospel Ministry 34 years ago.

 Jim was a Bible student at Hannibal-LaGrange College in Hannibal, Mo., when he accepted a call to be pastor at Spencer Creek Baptist Church in Vandalia, Mo. He served there two years and was instrumental in helping the congregation celebrate its 100th anniversary. A few years ago he decided to return to school and obtain his master's degree to enable him to become a hospice chaplain. He is currently a student at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, Mo., working on a master's in theological studies. He works in hospice.

Our bunny, BeeJay, is 10 years and 3 months old. He thinks (according to his Papa Daddy and Mommy) it is grand he has a special day besides his birthday, which is June 14, Flag Day. In recognition of BeeJay and International Bunny Day, here is a collage I put together in 2007.


Here are some interesting rabbit sites: MyHouseRabbit.com
House Rabbit Society

1 comment:

  1. Whatever past pain you experienced I am glad you were able to have those who helped you to gain the victory...past pain is difficult and interferes in our lives way too much! So thankful we have a God that washes away the past and gives us a new day each day. You are an awesome lady and I thank God for you!!!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6