Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My soapbox or His?

 "For now we see in a mirror dimply, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."  (I Corinthians 13:12)

I think of all that is going on in the world today and how sometimes I get on my soapbox only to regret it later.

In talks with My Lord and Savior I'm beginning to understand (I think) it is not my opinions I need to make known, but His Truths.

I am His child as are many of you. But, like it says in I Corinthians 13:12, now I only see /know part of the picture, part of the plan - God's plan. When we have been raised to glory with Him then we will see all. But until then I must share the Gospel, The Word of the Lord - Jesus.

The word of Cathy is of no account by itself, but with the Lord I can be an instrument of His love and mercy and hope.

He will guide me if I listen and obey. Obedience is not something to be taken lightly. We are not to find reasons to not do His will. If we look for objections (like Moses did when God called him - read Exodus 4), then it definitely is not to God's glory, but our own.

And I don't want to be or go there. Do you?

1 comment:

  1. I guess that's why James tells us to be "slow to speak" altho I can see why a Christian has to speak out on the issues today.
    This is the most Godless administration America has ever had.
    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for some time now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6