Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When Jesus Comes Again

I love listening to The Midnight Cry." We have it on a CD by the Tennessee Baptist Association. Of course I can't find this particular version anywhere on the internet. My husband downloaded it to my computer though. I love the words, what it means to me, who I am in the Lord, where I am going, someday.

I did find this video which I share with you today. May you be blessed.


In searching and finding the above on YouTube.com I also came across this video to share the Lord's message of His Return. ... "and when the rain starts falling, it's too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6