Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

God knows

"God is God. He knows what he is doing. When you can't trace his hand, trust his heart." - Max Lucado

God knows
what He is doing
Not I
I barely know
what I am doing
only surface things
they seem
are of consequence
But not so
God knows
what I am about too.
He knows
my comings
and goings
where I've been
and where I've still to go

His purpose is
not always mine
My goals are not
always His

But He is
and I am only a
fragmented
piece of His creation

It should be enough
to rest
in His loving embrace
and be
at peace.

Cathy Orrick Luders
9.27.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6