Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

The pain of it all

Today pain is with me. Yesterday too. I have arthritis in my wrists as a result of an auto accident 15 years ago. It doesn't bother me all the time and some people think it is carpal tunnel, but I know differently. It doesn't matter if I'm using the computer or reading or drinking a cup of tea or doing absolutely nothing. It just hurts. Plus I'm cold. Nice outdoors, nice indoors too. But I'm cold. The sweater feels good on my arms. Having thyroid disease doesn't help the situation. Much like having diabetes doesn't make things any better. Just makes you more conscious of what is around you. I'm not especially hungry either, but Jimmy will be home soon for lunch, and we're having vegetable beef soup. So, until another post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6