Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God understands

Psalm 33:13-15 says, "The Lord looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes all who live on the earth. He made their hearts, so he understands everything they do."

It's a good thing He does, because I certainly don't.

Today is a downer. God knows that. I want Him to pick me up and encircle me with his love and comfort. I want to not feel the way I do.

Distressed
Today.
All because
I remembered
what today was.
Of what it became.

I imagine.
I know.
God knows my thoughts.

Life ends
Life begins
What is sandwiched inbetween
is what is important.

Get me past Lord
these remorseful feelings I have

Gone, but not forgotten.
Help me keep the memories
of her life alive
and
bury the memories
of her death/demise

We all have loved ones die

Help me Lord
stay focused
... on You

Flood my soul with love
Encircle me ...

Cathy Orrick Luders
9.23.2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6