Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been working on the railroad .... sorta

"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day...." Anyone remember that song? Well, I might as well ... I sure have been working on this blog pretty much all day, and I'm tired. So, enough for today. On to something else. Maybe a game or two - on the computer or perhaps a game of old-fashioned Scrabble.

An hour or two ago, after Jim and I had a nap, he made bread by hand (sometimes he uses the bread machine, but usually he kneads the dough himself) and peach cobbler. Yum, yum. The kitchen smelled oh so good. We'll be having some in another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6