Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cleaning and such

Today I am clearing out files on the home computer. Some I am just deleting all together, whereas others are being saved elsewhere and some others I'm printing. Of course it will take more than one day, or the 1-1/2 hours I have devoted to it this morning. But it is a start.

I have lots of things to clean or clear out. I have accomplished some things since starting in February. But since that is not a project to stay with forever over time, it takes longer.

So what is something you don't know... Um, well, let's see. We're having left over chicken for lunch. Might fix it with rice, might have sweet corn with it, maybe a salad. Will have to get started no later than 11:30, as Jimmy will be home around 12:40 p.m. Eat, watch a little television and go back to work. ... at the work place.

So until another day, enjoy a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6