Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

God allows U-turns

And its a good thing too. If He didn't, we'd all be in a bit of a pickle and Satan would have a field day.

Since I titled my new blog Journeys, when I've been out, I think and watch how people travel. Of course there is the usual mode of transportation - by some form of vehicle - car, truck, bus, bicycle, airplane, train, on foot. There is also the choices we make, and what we choose to do with those choices. That is a journey. Life is one big journey, with enough paths to keep us going and going, around in circles, on the straight and narrow or on the road widely traveled.

I have an address book titled "Traveling Light - a product of Max Lucado. I bought it years ago because of the picture on the front and the idea of traveling light. It also contains thoughts and Bible scripture, such as Matthew 11:28 (NLT). Jesus says "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heaven burdens, and I will give you rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6