Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

"The unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God"

God is greater than you or I. God is the great I AM. Yet there are many who treat Him as nothing.
Such evilness to be found in the United States, in our very own back yards. The most recent upheaval coming to my mind is the ruling handed down April 3 by the Iowa Supreme Court making it legal for homosexuals to marry.
How sickening.

Have we returned to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah?
(Genesis 19: 1-5, 13, 23-28) "Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground. And he said, “Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way. And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the open square. But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.
Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally ... For we will destroy this place, because the outcry against them has grown great before the face of the LORD, and the LORD has sent us to destroy it. ... The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar. Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens. So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.
But his wife looked back behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the LORD. Then he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain; and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace."


God destroyed the cities to rid the wickedness that prevailed within, but following the path of God was not their way. Disobedience to God's commandments was the way of so many; sin became rampant once again and has continued to be the norm down through the ages.

How dare we ignore the Almighty God. How dare we claim there is no God. How dare we expect Him to sit back and be pleased with what He witnesses. He is not pleased. I am not His spokesperson. He does not need someone to speak for Him. He is. But I am His child, and as His child, I must follow Him and be obedient to Him, showing others the way to true freedom, to eternal security, achieved only one way, through faith in Jesus Christ, His son, who paid the utmost price, going to the cross, dying for the sins of us all, and then too, the eternal punishment when you refuse.

You think, you claim you have no use of Him. One day Jesus will return. One day all of you who profess followers of Christ are imbeciles will discover how much truth is known. One day your end will come and you will have no where to turn, no where to go, but deep into the dark endless pit of hell. The Bible is true. God is perfect. One day you will see how misinformed you really are. God's wrath will be upon you. God will destroy all the evil.

It cannot come soon enough. I wish we didn't have to go through these times. It will get worse. But with God beside me and you, my fellow believers, we will prevail.

"Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." (Hebrews 13: 4)

"You shall not lie with a man as with a woman: It is an abomination." (Leviticus 18: 22)

"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20: 13)

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, ... will inherit the Kingdom of God. ... Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord and the Lord for the body."(1 Corinthians 6: 9-10, 13b)

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are adultery, fornication, uncleanness, licentiousness ... those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God." (Galatians 5: 19-21)

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in passion of lust, ... that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter (or her sister), because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." (1 Thessalonians 4: 3-5a,6-8)

I pray Psalm 119: 133, "Direct my steps by your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me."

For other reading: Church History - the Homosexual Age
Bible Probe

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're sickened by the recent court decision. Feel free to move FAR away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE I AGREE, I AGREE 100%, thatnk you so much!! THANK YOU!!

    I know my blog is hard and in your face, I know that, but I am APPALLED at evil so bad, that I would do ANYTHING to EXPOSE IT.

    I have been battling Christians that are fake forever. They think that we are suppose to PRAY for evil rulers, I CANT, I CANT.
    I cant. It is as simple as that.
    I pray for babies that are being murdered that they SURVIVE.
    I CANNOT pray for Obama, and I refuse to. I know that is off the subject, but all types of people ask me to 'pray for Obama' I CANT- it is NOT in my heart one little bit.

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6