Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quality revisited

In an earlier post I questioned whether quality was lost. My point of reference was all materials I read in print and on the Web. I am not going to list everything I read, because to my way of thinking it doesn’t really matter. The point I was trying, and am still attempting to make, is presentation is just as important as content and sometimes I fear we don’t pay enough attention to the presentation.

Perhaps if I just read for content alone, I wouldn't get so caught up in how it looks. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6