Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, November 21, 2008

And the point being...?

The journeys we take. Sometimes I think its pointless to write if I have nothing outstanding to say. But then whose to say what or what is not outstanding? It's downright cold today. 10 degrees early this morning; who knows what it was when I took the 10-minute walk to the chiropractor and then the bank. I certainly didn't saunter. It was good exercise though and a cup of hot tea warmed me up after I returned home.

For Thanksgiving being so late in the month, you'd think I'd have time to get things done. Sad to say that is not the case. Some things are getting done, just not as speedily as I would like. We started decorating for Christmas this past week. We've been listening to Christmas music for going on two weeks. Usually by now we'd have a final draft of our Christmas letter. We don't have any kind of draft at present ... except a cold one (ha!)

It's a good thing shopping can be accomplished online. If the internet wasn't available (like in past times), I'd be defending myself against all sorts of traffic ... on the highways and in the malls, just everywhere. I'm relatively sure I would accomplish way less than I am now.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6