Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Send me

Thought for the Day: "I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: 'Whom shall I send for Us?' Then I said, 'Here am I! Send me." (Isaiah 6:8)

Whom God calls, He qualifies; Whom He qualifies, He sends.

If you have answered a specific call God has made on you, then He will make the way for you to go. We must be ready, we must be willing, we must go. The way to go does not come overnight or perhaps not even in the course of a year. It may take decades. But when it is God's call you are answering, He will not fail you. Do not determine in your hearts He has, and so decide you will turn your back. Do not give in. Do not give up.

"But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail;" (Luke 22:32)

"Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry." (2 Timothy 4: 2, 5)

"But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you are blessed. And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;" (1 Peter 3: 14-15)

Prayer: I am willing. I am weak. However, I believe I can do all things through You My Lord and Savior. Enable me I pray to accomplish Your will for me. In your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6