Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Praise lightens burdens

Praise can lighten your heaviest burden.

"Bless (adore, thank) the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, o my soul, And forget not all His benefits;" (Psalm 103: 1-2)

"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. May my meditation be sweet to Him; I will be glad in the Lord." (Psalm 104: 33-34)

"Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." (Psalm 106: 1)

We cry out to the Lord in our trouble.
He saves us out of our distress
He sends His word and heals us
He delivers us from our destructions
He calms our storms
He blesses us
(Psalm 107: 19-20, 29, 38)

"Whoever is wise will observe these things, And they will understand the lovingkindness of the Lord." (Psalm 107: 43)

Why do I not understand?
Am I foolish
Do I not
Am I not

Help my understanding
for I do not
at all
know why
the "be fruitful and multiply"
did not
was not

How do I understand
How do I get past

I continue to seek Lord.
Heal my sorrow.

That was this morning.

It is evening now.

It dawned on me ... everyone can "be fruitful and multiply." The Lord hears our heartfelt turmoils and is there. He is always there. I need to be where He is. Heal me Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6