Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peaks ... Valleys

Where Lord where
Where will you have me go
Where will you lead
What goals do you have for me
What plans
What is your desire

Where do you want my writings to take me
Do I stay
Do I go
Is there more
Or less

Do I write books
or short stories
Non-fiction
or make believe
Devotionals
Poetry
or prose

Do I capture
a new thought, a new idea
of You
through my experiences
or
is none of this
for me

Do I return to school

What Lord
What do you have for me

Am I
anyone
anything
Does it matter
Is my labor in vain
Or does it
come to fruition

Are you pleased
or are you sad
and disheartened
with me

When I fall down
will you lift me up
When I am blue
will you make
the sun shine upon me
When I struggle
with fears and doubts
will you wrap yourself
around me
encompass me
with your greatness
and remind me again
that I am your child

Will you?

Where Lord
When Lord
How Lord
Are you sure Lord
Help me Lord

I want
I desire
Are they the same
wants
and desires
that you have for me

Are they?

I pray Lord it is so.
But I do not know.

Time will tell
Your time
Not mine.

When the time is right
Then I will know.

Help me to be okay
with whatever
your desire for me is
Help me achieve
whatever
your desire for me
is
Help me,
Enable me
to be all
you desire for me.

In Your Name Alone I pray
and seek guidance.

"For to me, to live in Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I
shall choose I cannot tell. For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you."
(Philippians 1: 21-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6