Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It was a dream

I woke
it was 6:06 on the clock dial
Too early
So I returned
to slumber awhile longer

It was a dream ....

Standing on the stairs
near the second floor window
I saw it
a twin-engine
a bi-plane
like a crop duster
gliding past

I waited
for it to clip
the corner of our house
but it did not

I rushed up the stairs
to a third floor landing
to see its massive wings
narrowly miss its surroundings

I wondered
why
where
who

But it was gone.

It was a dream.

What might it mean? Is there a lesson here that God wants me to pick up on? There may be, but only the dream is awake, not the interpretation thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6