Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

Stay focused

I need to keep my mindset on what God deems important for me. What He reveals to me can not be only for one day, but for a lifetime. It can be so easy to forget; it is easy to forget.

I again think of the connection. A few weeks ago a newsroom picture was taken. I think I shall have it printed and framed -- to help keep me connected.

Yesterday I talked about staying focused on the present. The present soon becomes the past. The future is full of uncertainty and trepidation, yet also enthusiasm and excitement. But if we keep God with us, if we abide with Him, He will abide with us, and our steps into uncharted waters will be less troubling; more calm and peaceful. Another connection.

The future will very soon be the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6