Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, November 26, 2005

God knows me

Psalm 139: 1-3 says: "O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are aquainted with all my ways."

God knows me. All of me. My every thought, my dreams, my desires, my hangups, my failings. He is there beside me all along the way I travel. If I fall away from Him, He is still there. It is only me or you who has moved. God remains. God is ever faithful. We often are not. Doing our own thing in our own time. Not always smart. Not always wise.

It is only through God, through His son Jesus Christ, that we gain wisdom and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6