Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Warrior's Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on the whole armor of God.

I put on the belt of truth. May I stand firm in the truth of your word so I will not be a victim of Satan's lies.

I put on the breastplate of righteousness. May it guard my heart from evil so I will remain pure and holy, protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the shoes of peace. May I stand firm in the Good News of the gospel so your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the shield of faith! May I be ready for Satan's fiery arrows of doubt, denial and deceit so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

May I put on the helmet of salvation! May I keep my mind focused on you so Satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

I take the sword of the spirit! May the two-edged sword of your word be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.

By faith as your warrior, I have put on the whole armor of God.

I am prepared to live this day in a spiritual victory!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6