Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Patience

Patience.
Each of us need it.
Patience when another uses their freewill for themselves, their pleasure.
Patience to build another up.
Not anger, not "I heard you say this and this and that."
Forbearance, control.

Where is God's image in me when my patience wears out, wears thin and my frustration builds so I become unnecessarily angry?

Who am I to judge?
Who am I to be indifferent?
What right have I to be upset with another's indecision when I have enough of my own?

How does one succeed at being kind and honest, not obnoxious and honest?

Being a Christian is not easy and Christians together struggle just as much with personal issues as those of the world.

We see apathy and pessimism and intolerance.It all can bring another's downfall.

Who are we ... who am I?

What does it say about who I am if my relationship with Jesus Christ fails to live up to His standard, fails to show His love to you and you and you.

Oh how do I bear your burden without losing my patience with your choices or your seeming indifference or your despair ...

How do I build you up without tearing you down?

Patience.

P - Pray continually
A - Affirm another in
T - Truth
I - Inspired by God
E - Endure faithfully
N - Never-ending
C - Compassionate
E - Edify - build up


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6