Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm still Me!

Yesterday .....
April 13
A milestone celebrated
A new decade

To some I'm just a babe
To others,
more like ancient history

Alas, ....
I'm still me.

Young or old
yesterday or tomorrow
Here I be

Me.

It was a good day ...
from early morn
to close of day.


A surprise card shower
brought nearly 60 cards.

A relaxing massage
helped smooth sore muscles.

A delicious dinner with
my beloved husband
and dear friends,
little ones too,
was most enjoyable
and entertaining.

Yes, it was and is
a very good day


And I'm still Me.










VIDEO: "Yesterday When I Was Young," by Glenn Campbell


VIDEO: "Tomorrow," by Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6