Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

What do you choose?

We face the consequences of our actions. God's judgment is released once we have come against/been disobedient to the Lord. The consequences of events that transpire are a result of sin that ultimately began the day Adam and Eve followed their own desires, their own wants.

Not all events are a result of sin, however, by refusing to believe in and follow the Lord Jesus, we travel dangerous waters.

All people have worth, but we are not whole, complete. We have defects, blemishes, not just the outer covering that you and I see, but inside, which God sees. And God judges.

He is love and loving and as such, He allows us all, each of us to make our own decisions, right or wrong. God wants us to be His very own child, but it is up to you and me to decide the route we will take.

Do I believe
Do I accept
Do I follow
Do I obey
Do I listen to the teacher, the disciplinarian, the judge, the Lord Jesus Christ.

He is my friend. Friends, even our eternal Lord and Savior, allow choices.

What is yours?

1 comment:

  1. We do have a choice. God casts a vote FOR...the devil casts a vote AGAINST...and we cast the deciding vote.
    I invite you to look my blog over and follow if you care to.

    ReplyDelete

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6