Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I believe

"I believe in the sun, even though it doesn't shine,
I believe in love, even when it isn't shown.
I believe in God, even when he doesn't speak."

Max Lucado wrote these words penned from a prisoner in a concentration camp many years ago.

They are the words of many, come and gone.

I believe.

What about you? What do you believe?

Do you have to see to believe, or does that which is unseen bring you to the place of I believe ...

in God, the Lord Almighty, the One who was, who is and who is to come ... Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6