Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Staying on track

I think of other things I can do, other books to write. I forget the original goal - the one the Lord gave me and reminds me of from time to time.

I think of my eating habits - the ones that used to be so good and the ones that have slid by and crumbled at His feet.

I think of where I want to be and how hard it is so often to stay on track.

Satan could be winning. Gaining the upper hand, moving God's influence on me to pure selfishness.

Yes, Satan could be winning.

But God is more powerful, greater than any ol' devil who plants ideas of discontentment and discouragement, darkness, deceivement, desolation, doubt.

I am the Lord's child. Not the devil's, Not my own. I am His.

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness; or peril, or sword?" (Romans 8:35)

No one, nothing "shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:39)

Thank you Lord. Remind me often. Help me to conquer the sin and be the person You want me to be. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6