Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Sunday, March 5, 2006

My thoughts, My ways

I have sometimes thought of reading Isaiah, but have not done so. However, the possibilty is getting stronger, since a few verses have made a strong impact on me. Since surgery is extremely likely for my husband, my stress level has gone up ... I reach for chocolate much more frequently that I should ... I should reach for the Bible everytime the urge for chocolate pops up its sweet head.
Anyway, the verses I find intriquing are in Isaiah 55:8-9. It says:
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My
ways," says the Lord.
"For as the heavens are
higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher

than your wys,
And My thoughts than
your thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6