Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Sunday, March 5, 2006

Love

Our interim pastor has been doing a series on love.
I Corinthians 13:4 says, "Love suffers long ... love is not easily angered ... love is patient."
The Lord patiently waits ... wanting all to repent of their sins.
If we learned to be better forgivers, we'd learn more patience.
Love is kind ... God is kind.
Love could bring unity. You'd think unity would exist in the church. You'd think love would prevail. Sometimes I think hatred, strong dislike, is more prevalent.
It's truly a shame. I need to not settle on what I hear others say. Only on what the Lord has to say ... to me. Follow and obey. Whatever the cost. I want to be His child, His beloved child, with whom He is well pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6