Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

If ... what would you do?

Romans 13:11 says "And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed."

Questions to consider:
  • If you truly believed that Christ would return tomorrow, what would you do differently in your life today?
  • Why aren't you doing that now?
  • What is preventing you from following through?

What would I do differently? Share Christ more openly, more frequently.

Why aren't I? Fear of rejection, fear of failure.

What is preventing me from following through? That same fear.

It seems strange doesn't it. If God be with me who can be against me? God is with me. He is always with me. Ask and the door will be opened. Jesus will enter in. He will abide with you. He does abide with me. Since I have Jesus, what have I to fear? Why do we allow our fears to get the best of us. Why is it so hard to just go and do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6