Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Questions asked ... Feb. 25

FEBRUARY 25

Am I resting in His Presence?

Am I allowing the Lord to take charge of my day?

Do I let the Lord direct my steps?

Do I go my own way?

Am I thankful for all the Lord gives?

Do I regularly thank Him?

Am I grateful for His many blessings?

Am I aware of all He does for me?

Do I see it in the words and actions of others?

"Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one." ~ Colossians 4:2-3

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." ~ I Thessalonians 5:16


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6