Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, March 7, 2016

Questions asked ... March 7

MARCH 7 

Why do I insist on doing things my way? 

Why do I say one thing the night before and do something totally different the next morning?

Why do I think I can handle whatever comes along?

Why do I not pray and when I do, why aren't my prayers consistent? 

Am I ever thankful? 

Do I appreciate what the Lord has given? 

Why when the choice is before me do I say I should but then I don't?

Why when others offer reasonable advice do I let it go in one ear and right out the other without much thinking about it? 


Why am I angry? 

Why do I do things to please myself only? 

Why do I say things I don't mean, whether good or bad? 

When will I do what I say I'm going to do? 

When will I include the Lord in everything I do and say and everywhere I go? 

When will I see the trials of life as gifts from God so I will see my need for Him in every aspect of my life? 

When will I trust Him? 

When will I believe the answers I need are in Him? 

When will I reach out to Him?

"When I remember You on my bed, I meditate of You on the night watches. Because You have been my help. Therefore in the shadow of Your wings, I will rejoice." ~ Psalm 63:6-7

"Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." ~ James 1:2-3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6