Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remember ...

"If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God."  -- Colossians 3:1-3

A verse brought to mind, played over and over, finally served as the reminder I needed.  All weekend I thought on these verses. The reminder didn't come. Not until today. Today I realize, today I remember, I am His, I was raised with Him in new life, and all I think about, all the negative does not belong. I must set my mind on Him, nothing else. There is nothing more important than Him and things above, where He is.  My life must revolve around Him, not me, not my emotions. Thank you Lord for bringing me this verse and for keeping it before me until I finally heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6